There are many of us who get up in the morning and start the day doing what we have to do. We do not focus on our wellbeing nearly enough to make us feel good. Below are 5 tips that will help.
1. After waking up in the morning, take 15 minutes or so just for yourself. Do whatever it takes to make you value yourself. A few minutes of yoga, a cup of coffee outside amongst the flowers and birds or even a brisk walk can make the difference in how you feel.
2. If your job is stressful, make sure that you use your work breaks just for you. That is your time. Relax and unload the stress by thinking about nice thoughts.
3. Take notice of the things that you do for your family, friends and coworkers. Learn to appreciate what you do for others. It will make you feel good.
4. On days that are not going well, take the time to primp a little. Brush your hair or check your makeup. Make yourself feel good by looking truly great. It will take your mind off the bad day and sooth your soul.
5. Be yourself and be honest when speaking, of course in a nice way. When you don’t say what you really feel, it can give you a lot of stress.